1.Gallantry and Distinguished Service Awards: Cash Grant and Cash in lieu of Land and annuity are provided to the Gallantry and Distinguished Service Award Winners as per the Scheme.
- Special Package for Defence Personnel Killed / disabled : Special Package of Concessions / facilities are provided to dependents of defence personnel who are killed / disabled in action as under:-
(a) Rs. 10.00 lakhs to the Next of kin of deceased, death occurring in enemy action in international war or border skirmishes and action against militants, terrorists, extremists, insurgents etc. insurgents etc.
(b)Rs. 3.00 lakhs to the disabled, disability occuring duuring aenemy action in international war or border skirmishes and action against militants , terrorists, extremist, insurgents etc.
(c) Rs. 8.00 lakhs to the Next of Kin of the deceased death occurring during due to accidents in the course of performance of duties which is attributable to military service.
(d) Rs. 2.00 lakhs to disabled, disability occurring due to accidents in the course of performance of duties which is attributable to military service.
(e) Rs. 8.00 lakhs to the next of kin of deceased death occurring in the course of performance of duties which id attributable to acts of violence by terrorists, anti-social elements etc.
(f) Rs. 2.00 laks to the disabled, disability occurring in the course of performance of duties attributable to acts of violence by terroristc, ati-social elements etc.
(g) Job to one eligible family member of the deceased or permanently disabled as per education qualification.
(h) Free education upto graduation level to the children of the personnel killed/permanently disabled.
- Financial Assistance to World War-II Veterans: Rs. 8000/- is provided to World War-II Veterans and their widows who are not in receipt of any type of pension for life.
- Courses fees Reimbursement to wards of Ex-servicemen/Widows: Rs. 500/- is reimbursed to wards of Ex-servicemen/widows like IAS, IFS, NDA, IPS, IRS, GPSC etc. held at recognized institutes.
- Exemption of Registration Fee: The Govt. has exempted all fees payable in respect of Registration of documents executed by or on behalf of Ex-Servicemen and their widows, provided that such documents are executed for their personnel benefits and not for any commercial/business/real estate activities.
- Exemption of House Tax: Ex-servicemen/Widows of Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of House Tax.
- Exemption of Stamp Duty: The Govt. has exempted the payment of Stamp Duty to the Ex-servicemen and their widows for their personal benefits and not for instrumental, commercial, business for real estate activities.
- Reservation in Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts: State Govt. has provided 2% reservation for Ex-Servicemen in Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ category posts.
- Reservation of seats in Professional Courses: 1% seats are reserved for children of Ex-servicemen in Medical, Dental, Engineering, B. Pham, B. Arch, Nursing Colleges, B.Ed. and ITI / Polytechnic Institutes.
- Exemption from payment of application/examination fees: Exemption from payment of application/examination fees for Ex-servicemen and family members of those killed/disabled in action for recruitment in State Civil Service.
- Green Card: A Special Card known as ‘Green Card’ is provided to the Next of Kin of all Martyrs. This entitles them to ‘Priority’ treatment in all Govt. Departments/Offices in their administrative work.
- Reservation of Fair Price Shop: 3% reserved quota is available for Fair Price Shop to Ex-servicemen.
- Reservation of House Sites: 2% reserved quota is available for allotment of Plot / flat to Ex-servicemen and their families by the Goa Housing Board.
- Free Travel concession: The Government has provided free travel concession to W W – II Veterans and widows for travel in KTCL buses within the State.
- Gallantry / Distinguished Service Award Winners of the Armed Forces are treated on par with Government officials on official duty during their stay in Goa Sadan, New Delhi and Goa Bhavan, Mumbai.
- The Government has constituted Grievances Redressal Committee under respective Collectors to redress the grievances of Serving Personnel and Ex-Servicemen.
- Members of the Armed Forces are protected under the Goa Building (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control (Amendment) Bill, 2008.
To avail above Benefits the Ex-Servicemen,Widows and Dependents should be domicile in state of Goa.